ABOUT THIS LESSON
1. Practice Kechari Mudra all day long (write it on your hand)
2. Practice Shambhavi Mudra whenever you can close your eyes (there are many opportunities throughout the day), and when going to bed
3. Practice the Meditation of bringing energy up and down your spine (Module 8) and add Kechari Mudra Mudra. Add Shambhavi Mudra as explained in the video.
Please be gentle on yourself. Applying SM with the movement of energy is not easy. You can apply SM and touch your forehead with a finger through out, that can help. Or on the other hand, trace the energy going up and down with a finger.
4. Submit any thoughts, impressions, comments, experiences on the Sadhguru and Infinite Water video on third eye opening.
5. Draw and submitt your stick figures for the for both postures as described in the Ardha Matsyendrasana lesson.
6. Note down and submit any questions/comments for this module to discuss on our next call, including your answers of all the questions I asked during the lessons.
Please submit all assignments at least 24-48 hrs before the coaching calls, if you would like to discuss them.
I spent 30 years so that you don’t have to!
I am here for you!