ABOUT THIS LESSON
Big Asana Review week!!
Go through all past asanas, theoretically first, then DO them ALL practically
* do you know what not do to in each posture and why?
* do you know what to do and how and why? And variations, anything
that you need to watch out for for your specific body?
* Really FEEL into your body
* do you feel what I want you to feel?
* Do you feel discomfort?
* Do you know EXACTLY what you are supposed to do?
* Do you feel the stretch EXACTLY where I want you to?
* Do you have a full journey in and out?
* Can you take an UNRESTRICTED breath of air?
2) What questions do you have?
3) Write down all questions.
4) First try to figure them out logically by messing around with your body or remembering/going over theory you’ve learned so far
5) Any questions you can’t figure out, are not sure of or want to double check bring them up in a call.
Don’t be shy, this is not a competition how much you can do by yourself, but I’m trying to get you to think about it first.
6) Practice Down Dog and 3 Down Dog as usual. Sneak them into your everyday life wherever you can.
Please submit all assignments at least 24-48 hrs before the coaching calls, if you would like to discuss them.
I spent 30 years so that you don’t have to!
I am here for you!