ABOUT THIS LESSON
1. Every day listen to the ALL the songs and hum along, or preferably sing along as a practice, undistracted at least once a day.
2. On top of that, have the recording playing in the background as much as possible throughout the ENTIRE day, and sing along whenever you can .
3. For when you cannot listen to the entire recording, pick your FAVORITE song and continue singing that one for the rest of the day by yourself.
4. Write down any feelings or thoughts that are coming up during or after the practie.
5. Note down any changes you are experiencing in your being after every practice and by the end of the week.
Please submit any observations at least 24 - 48 hrs before the calls, if you would like to discuss them.
I spent 30 years so that you don’t have to!
I am here for you!